Is this you?
You're an experienced Frontend Developer who probably started out as a C# Developer, but as the years have progressed, you’ve increasingly started working on the Frontend utilising AngularJs, HTML5, CSS3 as well as still remaining hands-on with C#. You’re working with a good employer and great clients, but, for whatever reason, it's lost it's zing, and you're looking for something more challenging......
• something that allows you to be at the start of building new software from the ground up
• somewhere where you can help to shape the latest development of their software; where you’re ideas, new technologies, new ways of working will be listened to and taken on board
• you're a frontend development guru, and this allows you to also build on your UI/UX skills, and forge the new user interface for their successful software
• an environment where your God-given frontend development skills will be challenged; and you'll be allowed to blow people's socks off with your awe-inspiring skills
• an opportunity to work in a small, but dedicated, environment
• a work environment where egos are checked at the door, and where everybody pulls together to deliver the best software possible
• a flexible, relaxed, and friendly work environment with the opportunity to work from home occasionally
Does this sound like you?
If it is, then we're looking for a developer just like you with 3-4years+ commercial experience. You will possess the duality of skills required for this role. On the one side, C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, database design/development; and on the other, AngularJs, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap , UI/UX. The key focus of this role will be mainly frontend development based (of which at least one years commercial experience with AngularJS is a pre-requisite), but there will be times in which you will need to get your hands dirty with the Microsoft stack as and when required.
Your Frontend/ Client-side development experience is what you will be assessed on.....it isn't about how many year’s experience you have necessarily; it's more about what you can do with it; and how well you would fit in with the team that they have there. Salary is therefore completely negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you are up for a challenge, would relish variety, and want to work in a highly collaborative company that's truly going places, PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Please provide the url of your online portfolio with your application - at the end of the day, your portfolio will show us what you can do!
This role is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, Wakefield, Leeds, Chesterfield, Pontefract, Worksop, Derby, Nottingham, South Yorkshire, East Midlands, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire etc
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without requirement for work permit sponsorship.
IT Mob Limited are acting as an Agency in relation to this vacancy, and are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
***We'll endeavour to respond to your application ideally within 5 days of you having made your application. If you would like an answer faster, please do not hesitate in calling us on 0845 643 9060***